1032 Park Avenue
Mountain View, Arkansas, 72560
July 22, 2018
9 am – 4 pm
Taught by Rusti Barger
Take the mystery out of knitting in the round with a friendly, low-stress approach to circular knitting. Create your own knitted headband and master circular knitting in the process! Learn how to cast-on and join for knitting in the round, discover the importance of swatching in the round, and explore the difference in creating stockinette and garter stitch in the round as opposed to flat knitting.
All materials provided – Includes:
• 1 set circular knitting needles
• Yarn for project
• Knitting Essentials kit
• Project pattern
• Written instructions for all techniques covered in class
• List of continued learning resources
• Casting-on on circular needles
• Joining to knit in the round
• Stockinette stitch in the round
• Using stitch markers for pattern placement
• Bind-off from circular needles
Required skills: Students must be comfortable with a basic cast-on & bind-off, as well as have a mastery of the knit stitch and purl stitch. This class will not cover these techniques, but will build on them as the foundation of more advanced knitting.
Admission: $20 Registration Fee due when you call 870-269-3851 #1 to register. Class fee of $90 covers all materials and is due to the instructor at the beginning of class. Total class cost $110.
CONTACT: (870) 269-3851, [email protected]